Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ou sont les toilettes?

I'm going to try for a French language tag though I probably won't get it.. I can comprehend written French very well but as far as speaking goes I'm not so hot. I know the words and everything, I just don't know how to put them into a coherent, grammatically correct sentence. And listening.. oh boy, that's a whole other story haha. People just talk so fast! But I mean the worst they can say is no so we'll see what happens. Definitely going to rehearse/study a lot before I try to get it, though. It'll be fun, though, and if nothing else.. it'll help me pass French haha.

Like I said, I probably won't get it, but really I'd just want it so I could practice my French with people who are fluent in it. If not.. ce n'est pas trop terrible :)

3 comments: