Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well they say the sky's the limit, and to me that's really true..

Hm. It's kind of irritating me how the banner doesn't quite fit in the frame (and now it's irritating you, too, right?) I'll have to fix that later. (*fixed :) )

Anyhoo.. I got accepted into the Disney College Program! Woot! Thanks to my friend Katie (whose blog you can find HERE) I found out about the CP before it was too late. I was really nervous because I didn't think I did super fantastically well on my phone interview but I finally got the e-mail telling me I've been accepted into Merchandise! YAY.

Katie is doing Spring, though, so we won't be together for most of the time (unless we get lucky and somehow work together) and she goes down in January. I don't go 'til February 1st so I still have some time to kill. In the meantime I have a huge to-do list. Bleh.

But anyway! Really excited.. hopefully everything will go as planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment